Citrix XenServer or sometimes referred as XenServer is a Server virtualization and hypervisor management platform. Get a professional Citrix XenServer Training from IIHT if you are looking for a virtualization Server environment of Xen Family.
Get prepared for globally recognized Certifications
150+ centres spread over 20+ countries
State-of-the-art Infrastructure based on latest technologies
Get trained from industry-experts
Based on ITIMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud
Dedicated Placement Cell for IIHT students
itrix XenServer (developed by Citrix Systems) is an open source virtualization platform for managing cloud, server and desktop virtual infrastructures. It is based on the Xen Project Hypervisor. It also has a paid version with additional features. It hardly takes ten minutes to install XenServer and virtualize workloads and automate processes. As XenServer is endowed with high capabilities and automation, it provides flexibility, agility and economy to enterprises. XenServer is considered the best to optimize private data centres and clouds for the years to come. Though it is available for a 64-bit hypervisor platform, it can be scaled on x86 series of processors.
XenServer combines the computing power of a physical server into several virtual machines. It supports most of the server operating systems starting from Linux to Windows.
- It is the fastest and the most robust virtualization software available in the market today.
- It is a time-tested, exhaustive and manageable server virtualization platform since 2009.
- Till date there are more than 50,000 users on XenServer and it is considered as a very powerful platform running millions of virtual machines.
- XenServer provides economical business continuity solutions and consolidations, becoming the de-facto standard for cloud infrastructures.
- Citrix XenServer is a very popular open-source, powerful and robust virtualization platform.
- Due to increased productivity and efficiency, XenServer is widely used among enterprises.
- Better career opportunities and good pay in top MNCs.
Xenserver Course Outline
IIHT is offering a Modular Programme in XenServer. Following are the course topics included in this programme:
1. Introduction to XenServer
2. Installing and Configuring XenServer
3. XenServer Networking
4. XenServer Storage Repositories
5. Creating and Managing Virtual Machines
6. Installing and Configuring Provisioning Services
7. Managing vDisks and Target Devices
8. Implementing Resource Pools
9. Distributed Virtual Switching
10. Workload Balancing
11. Configuring High Availability
12. Managing and Troubleshooting XenServer