Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is a Mail Server designed by Microsoft to use specifically on Microsoft Windows Server. In recent years, Exchange Server became a part of Cloud. It can be used to share calendars and schedule meetings and it is one of the most powerful tools for your secure communication in IT Industries. IIHT’s Exchange Server 2013 Training includes Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers, Message Transport, Message Hygiene, Troubleshooting and more.
Get prepared for globally recognized Certifications
150+ centres spread over 20+ countries
State-of-the-art Infrastructure based on latest technologies
Get trained from industry-experts
Based on ITIMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud
Dedicated Placement Cell for IIHT students
Microsoft Exchange Server is a server-side application that offers information to a client-side application such as Microsoft Outlook. It runs only on Microsoft Windows Server Product line. Exchange is used both by commercial and domestic users. Some useful features of Microsoft exchange involve e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks and groupware applications that can be accessed from virtually any device. It works equally well on PC as well as Mac. Though Exchange Server was basically developed for commercial use, however, due to its flexibility and easy to use features, it is also very popular among individuals, as compared to other webmail clients.
In the beginning, Exchange Server was Microsoft’s internal mail server. Exchange Server 4.0 was the first version to be used external to Microsoft. Protocol used by Exchange Server is known as MAPI. With time, Exchange has also started supporting POP3, IMAP, EAS and SMTP. Exchange Server has the license to be used both as an on-premise software and software as a service.
- Ensures strong connectivity among employees in an organization and helps in sharing information easily.
- Helps in protecting your sensitive data with Data Loss Prevention capability.
- Due to increased productivity and efficiency, it is widely used among enterprises.
- Better career opportunities and good pay in top MNCs.
Microsoft Exchange Server Course Outline
As IIHT understands how important ‘Exchange Server’ is in connecting people and bringing them on one platform, we offer a Modular Programme in Exchange Server 2013. Following are the broad topics included in this modular programme:
1. Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
2. Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
3. Managing Recipient Objects
4. Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
5. Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
6. Planning and Implementing High Availability
7. Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
8. Planning and Configuring Message Transport
9. Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
10. Planning and Configuring Administrative
Security and Auditing
11. Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft
Exchange Server 2013